SINCE 2011

Thursday 5 January 2012

How do I spend mah money?

 "It's not about the money, money, money
We don't need your money, money, money
We just wanna make the world dance
Forget about the price tag."

 Oooops. Hello guys! Are you familiar with that song lyrics? Yeah! It's entitled Price Tag. And it talks about the money, money, money. Ha-ha. We all know that money is very important for us in our economy today. Maybe it's one of the reasons why politicians run for their positions, crimes and crimes and many many more crimes. But that's not what I am about to tell you today. I am just gonna share where I spend my money.

 Usually, because I am a teenager.. I want to explore the world, my surroundings.. And I always want to be with my friends hanging out. I admit that I am very very costly especially when I am with my friends. Actually, not really with my friends. Ha-ha. I spend to much when I am with the one I love. :"> I really want to make every single moment special when I'm with him. But let's not talk about that person first, :P

 I also love spending my money on foods. I love to eat all the time. I love ice creams and everything! I also love buying anything that catches my eyes. See what I am talking about. I am very expensive and costly. I don't really thrift myself. I spend my money like a one day millionaire. And i know that's one of my bad habits in holding my cash.

 Anyone there knows how to thrift? Can you teach me how? To dougie? I mean, to thrift and save money? Just text THRIFT to 123456789. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment