SINCE 2011

Thursday 5 January 2012

New Generation's Sleeping Beauty

 Sleeping is a naturally recurring state characterized by reduced or absent consciousness, relatively suspended sensory activity. We all know that sleeping is awesome. And I'm gonna tell you a story about myself alone, sleeping in class.

 It is normal for us students today to fall asleep in class. Especially, when the subject or the subject teacher is boring. And when the students are suffering from insomnia or sleepless nights because of the homeworks and projects at school. Plus, waking up early in the morning. I admit, I'm one of these students that I am talking about. From my past blogs, I already said that I love eating as well as sleeping too. Sometimes, I don't choose places to sleep in. It could be in my room, living room, friend's house or even at school. I have once noticed by out teacher in History Class sleeping while she is discussing. She humiliated me in front of my classmates. And even banned me in her class! The next day, I controlled myself from the temptation of sleepiness. I just can't hamper myself from falling asleep. Thank God I controlled myself. And she didn't even notice me that day. I think that's one of the great lessons I learned from her, though it's very impossible to learn something like that in her subject. :)

 So folks, sleep early and don't even try to do what I just did. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment