SINCE 2011

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Daily Journal #1

 Hello! Haven't posted for a few weeks or a month I think. I've been busy doing school works and everything. I just wanna share what happened to me today. I decided to put everything happened to me here everyday, as a journal or diary, I think? Ha-ha. So here it goes.

 Today, 10th of August 2011, Wednesday, we had our so called "Test-Test Day" in Chemistry, our first subject. We're not really surprised about it, because we already know how hard our teacher gives quizzes and exams. But we're grateful, we have passed it already *sigh*. It's a very normal day for us, after Chem, English and then Social Studies. Next was MAPEH, we took an exam about Physical Education as a review for the coming first Periodical Test next week. And then we had a break time. After that, Geometry is the next subject. But we were excused because we joined the "Talinolympics" - a contest regarding the celebration of Buwan ng Wika. We are very thankful that we won in the elimination round. And we were like "WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" It really made our head to work! Brain storm, headache.. Plus, the heat of the sun and the little stampede and commotion. We're very thankful about it. And tomorrow, will be the next round for the contest. We will assure to win it, to raise the name of our section, III - Platinum! :)

 And that's all for today, I really need to go to finish my project in Social Studies. See you again tomorrow! Iloveyouall. I love Philippines! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment