SINCE 2011

Wednesday 17 August 2011

A Letter for my Grandparents

 I know all of us have their own grandparents, right? Even though they are still living or we can just say we once had our grandparents. Lucky are those who still have their grandparents together. They are the ones helping us with our parent's problems. Just like me, I still have both of my grandparents with the side of my mother's. And I really love them both because they are the one who took care of me when my mother sacrificed me first to work hard here in Manila for my better future.


 My grandmother's already 67 years old. Her name is Hermelina R. Tibor or simply called as Lola Erly. She stood up as my mother ever since. And so I am very close to her than my real mom. You don't know how much I really love my grandma and I really miss her so much. And grandpa's name is Deogracias S. Tibor, 69. *Oh. I think I'm going to cry right now.*

All I want to do is to be with them every single day of their lives. We don't know maybe tomorrow, the other day, later or in the next 24 hours, God will take any of them? God can do everything. But I'm always praying to give my grandma and grandpa another 50 years to live. 50 decades to be together. Or even a lifetime with us.

 I don't wanna cry. I'm controlling myself at this moment. I am just doing this for my grandparents, especially to my grandma. I promise to do anything just for them to live longer and to have a good health.

 And I decided that if the time comes that God will take one of them. I surely promise to read this simple dedication for the both of them. Here it goes:


 "To my grandparents, thank you for taking care of me when I was little. I really understand how hard it is to raise a child like me. I just can't imagine that you're already gone. You don't know how much I love you both. You are my parents, first teachers and grandparents. You were the one who taught me good things. I'm really missing you now. Sorry for not being such a perfect granddaughter for you. I am just me. The little baby in your arms, the crying baby at night and the cheerful kid that has already grown up. I made this letter when I was still in my third year high school. Sorry for being immature. But please guide us wherever we are. I love you both and have a wonderful and less problematic next life with our creator. Goodbye. :'("

*I'm getting emotional already. I just really want to show how should we love our grandparents. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment