SINCE 2011

Wednesday 17 August 2011

An Expensive Birthday

 How do you spend your birthday? Is it with your family or with your whole clan? Is it simple or a real-rock party? Or let me ask you again. How MUCH do you spend your birthday?
Tibor Clan
Birthday comes once in a year. A great party or gathering should be celebrated. I am going to tell you a story about my birthday in 2010. 

 Last year, 28th day of September, 2010. A big birthday bash was celebrated. I'm very glad to see my family, cousins, titos and titas around. They are very ready and very much dressed than me. I am the birthday celebrant that should wear casual clothes, but I rather wore a jumper and a slip-on shoes. There's an obvious act beyond their faces. They are more excited than me. Then I just consorted with them. I let them show that I am happy, excited and everything.

 We started to travel from Makati to Laguna and it took one or one and a half hour to reach our destination. We finally come to Enchanted Kingdom. One of the famous amusement parks here in the Philippines. And we're like one battalion of army coming to that place. I think we are about 20 people going there just to celebrate my birthday! All of the expenses are paid by my dad! Imagine 20 people and I only got one dad to be responsible for all of our expenses?

 Until we finally got home and let my visitors celebrate in our place. We had a double-party. And I was just like :O. But I know, it is one of the happiest birthday I ever had. My first birthday with my whole clan. And with my dad and younger brother. :)

*But always remember, money can't buy happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment