SINCE 2011

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Love-Hate Relationship with Food

Ice Cream
 Food is one of the essential things for us. We can't live a day without it (or it depends if you are in a diet). I admit, I am a gluttonous person. I love to eat anything that is very pleasing to my eyes, even though if it is a street food or something. But even though I'm kinda greedy, I'm also eligible in selecting foods to eat. I want like this, I hate like that. So, I am going to tell you what I want to eat and to let you know early as now to know where you will bring me if you'l ask me to hang out. Ha-ha. Kidding. :)

 First, I love eating cold food or anything frozen. For example, ice cream or salad. As well as in drinks, I don't like it much to drink hot beverages. I prefer cold drinks even if the temperature is kinda chilly. In place, I am very comfortable eating those things in a moderate temperature and nice view of the green trees around. That's a perfect place for me to relax and eat at the same time. Can you imagine some place like that? Do you find it cool? :)

 Let's go now to my pet peeves regarding to food. I hate stinky and dirty food. Ha-ha-ha. Common sense. I don't like eating vegetables. I don't like eating green-leafy thing. I don't eat cheese too. I really don't like cheese and I don't know why. To make you understand it easily, here's a list of what food I love and what food I hate.

 FOOD I LOVE:
- ice cream
- salads
- pizza
- lasagna
- adobo
- fresh fruits except orange, I don't eat oranges
- ALL FROZEN FOOD :)

 FOOD I HATE:
- green-leafy vegetables
- cheese
- oranges
- squids
- hot/warm foods that was already cooled
- ANYTHING THAT HAS LIVING ORGANISM ON IT :)

 *That is how I love and hate food. Eating is my life. As well as sleeping :)

2 comments:

  1. I like cold/frozen desserts like ice cream and halo-halo. But they say that these delicious foods are fattening.Why oh why?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It only depends on how much you eat and the calorie content of the ice cream. I have found out earlier that the chocolate flavor is the most fattening ice cream you could ever eat. So, maybe we should not eat a lot of it, so that we can eat a lot more ice cream. :)

    ReplyDelete