SINCE 2011

Saturday 13 August 2011

Daily Journal #3

 Ooopps. Good day! Sorry for not posting a journal or blog or a nonsense blog. Been busy sleeping because I'm not feeling well yesterday.

 Yesterday was just the same as the past few days. School. Home. Sleep. Eat. Sleep. Eat. Sleep.
And today, I'm a little bit disappointed because this day should be our "Mini Get-Together" with my classmates last year. But we decided to cancel it because most of them are "busy" with their own life now. I don't know, maybe all of them already forgot us, the times we were together, everything! Ha-ha. But I'm not that mellow-dramatic person. I understand them.

 I'm so bored in front of my laptop. So I decided to write my journal now. I don't talk to much this time, because I ate my lunch at 2:30 pm today. So late! Maybe my metabolism is not working well or shall I say not appropriate. And that's all I feel today. I'm really bored and sleepy. Wishing someone will come over here in my crib and bring me pizza and lasagna and fries! It'll quench my boredom. :)

 So that's all. Ha-ha. Today is really a lazy day. And I'm now playing Bruno Mars' Lazy Song. It suits my mood for today.


Les gens au revoir! Je vous aime tous! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment