SINCE 2011

Thursday 11 August 2011

Daily Journal #2

 Hello readers!

 Good Evening Ladies and Gents!
Here I go again, I'm going to tell you what happened to me today.

As usual, I woke up at exactly 5:00 o'clock AM and did my daily routine. Woke up, did some stretching, brushed my teeth, take a bath, wear my uniform, face the mirror.. Walk to school. Wait for the teacher. Bored :|

And then by 9:30 AM, we were excused for the second elimination round of "Talinolympics", unfortunately, we're not able to be in the last round. But we're proud that the other team of our section was able to join.

 And also today, I am happy because something new has come. I can't explain but I think it's very private for me. Let me tell you that next time. Ha-ha.

 Woohoo! Thank God, I'm already done with my project in Social Studies. I'm ready to pass it tomorrow, but I'm very nervous about the long tests and quizzes tomorrow. I'm hoping to pass them all. Pray for me please :)

 So, see you again tomorrow! Friday is coming :)))

Goodnight :*


No comments:

Post a Comment